It is understood that each order is placed with the purchaser’s full acceptance of all general conditions established by the seller.
We take our commitment to your privacy seriously and treat any information you supply to us with care.
- Financial Information - Any personal financial information for processing orders such as bank or card details that you provide to Tile Boutique, Tile Boutique Product Agencies will not be stored. The data / information that has been taken down will be shredded and destroyed.
- Stored Information - Participants have the right to access their stored data, to rectify them if required and to object to the storage of their data for legitimate purposes. We would like to keep your information up-to-date, you may change any of the basic information we keep about you at any time by contacting Tile Boutique in writing, email, phone or fax.
- Website and Email Traffic - We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you. We may also use the information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. By submitting your Information and ticking the requisite boxes on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you expressly consent to such use and transfer, to the extent permitted by applicable law. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us or any other company, please contact Tile Boutique at the address given for us above or click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail you receive from us.
- Surveys and User Groups - We aim to improve the services we offer. As a result, we may occasionally canvass our customers using surveys, provided that they have given their prior and express consent. Participation in surveys is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to reply to any survey you might receive from us. Should you choose to do so, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other customer information.
- ‘Email a friend’ - We may from time to time operate an ‘Email a friend’ service. This is a referral service, designed to make it easy for customers to recommend our Site and related websites or offers to a friend, and is a two-step process. First, a customer sends us the friend’s name and email address, and secondly, we contact the friend, telling them who we are, and inviting them to take advantage of a particular offer, or to visit our website. When we contact your friend, we always advise them of the name and email address of the friend who made the original referral. We will not use your friend’s details for any other purpose. When a customer wishes to sponsor a friend and provides us with his/her name and e-mail address, we reasonably assume that such customer has obtained his/her friend’s prior consent in order for us to process his/her data. Customers supply such information freely and voluntarily, under their sole responsibility.
- Change of Details - - If any of the information you provide on the form you complete when ordering a product from the website or subscribing to the services changes, please contact Tile Boutique at the address given for us above.